In reviewing our new membership applications for 2022 we have decided to continue in a similar vein as in 2021
There are a couple of key factors we have considered in this process:
- There is still a degree of uncertainty about the forthcoming year’s golf because of the on-going Coronavirus pandemic and the associated restrictions that may be applied.
- We recognise and appreciate our membership’s loyalty and their understanding of the contribution that The Golf College makes to the club.
There is always a balance to be met between the needs of The Golf College and the desires of the members club.
We have worked, and will continue to work, to get this balance right.
- We continue to be determined to provide an excellent value-for-money golf experience for our members.
- We want to simplify the membership structure, rather than have a plethora of membership categories.
Taking these factors into account we have decided to remain with just two membership categories for adults and one membership category for juniors, and to offer a significant discount on our Full Membership fee of £749 p.a. (plus union fees) for those joining before 1st April 2022.
The fees for the period 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023 will be as follows:
- Full Adult Membership Fee – £549 (plus union fees)
- Over-80 Membership Fee – £450 (plus union fees)
- Full Junior Membership fee – £150 (plus union fees)
- Union Fees will be £18.90 for male members and £23.40 for female members
These fees apply for all memberships taken out before 1st April 2021.
Memberships taken out after 1st April will be calculated as a pro-rata charge based on our Full Membership fee of £749 p.a. (plus union fees) – i.e.
As with last year we are not asking members to top-up their Gold Cards at the time of renewal due to the uncertainty as to when the clubhouse food and beverage facilities may be restricted due to Covid measures.
As last year the preferred method of payment would be by:
- By Bank Transfer to
Account Name: The Golf College Group Limited
Sort Code: 20-23-97
Account No: 83361330 Ref: <initials and surname>
- By credit card at the bar in the clubhouse.
There are inevitably conditions applying to this offer:
- By taking out a membership of Lindfield Golf Club for the period 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023 you are, in effect entering a new, annual membership arrangement with Lindfield Golf Club
- Range Balls are not included in this membership.
- Due to capacity issues the Driving Range will be reserved for Golf College use during College term times and College hours.
Depending on HM Gov guidance use of the Short Game area and Putting Green may be similarly restricted
These facilities may also be closed during other times due to factors including (but not exclusive to) College Open Days, due to adverse ground conditions and due to HM Gov guidance.
- As a member you will be able to book tee times as shown, at any particular time, on the on-line tee time booking system.
Factors such as first and last tee times, tee time interval and maximum group size will be determined by Lindfield Golf Club Management.
Certain Tee times during College term time will be reserved for the exclusive use of The Golf College.
The management reserve the right to take advance tee time bookings for Golf Societies, groups and visitors.
This membership offer is a one-time non-refundable membership offer for the membership year from 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023.
Lindfield Golf Club will not refund membership fees (or parts thereof) in the event that use of the facilities are limited due to factors out of our direct control, such as (but not limited to) HM Government guidance or weather conditions.